With operations that span the United Kingdom, Daly International UK is a dynamic infrastructure delivery and management consultancy servicing the biggest names in the UK telecommunications industry.
Having been a major player in the UK telecoms industry since 1997, we employ more than 100 people to provide engineering, design, property, town planning, construction and project management services. We pride ourselves on the experience we have obtained throughout the years working on major telecommunications infrastructure projects for most of the industry's biggest names.
We have an opportunity for Surveyors to work in the South East Area who will be responsible for:-
- Collecting site details for use by internal Design department
- Use online forms to produce internal reports
- Complete client templates for internal team review
- Understand the technical nature of the solution to collect the correct site information.
- Give guidance on the solution for the Access Engineer/Design Engineer
- Contract administration, management and advice
- Liaising with work colleagues, clients, contractors and suppliers
- The successful candidate will:-
- Have the ability to climb towers and masts and the appropriate certificates
- Be able to travel extensively with overnight stays
- Have a good understanding of Build Solutions
- Ability to collect accurate measurements
- Be able to visualise options to make recommendations
This is role will suit an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to develop their career within a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
If you feel you are ready for your next challenge with an organisation that values its people as its key asset, then please apply by clicking the apply now button below.
Please note that we can only accept candidates that can work in and currently resides in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year