Electrical Design Engineer
Daly International have been a leader in the mobile infrastructure industry for more than 20 years offering technical and project management expertise.
We are currently looking for a professional and talented Electrical Design Engineer to join our team.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
The successful candidate must have a working knowledge of design within the telecoms industry and it would be an advantage to have worked on Cellnex sites.
The role includes:-
- Managing and reviewing third party surveys and designs to confirm electrical configurations and specifications.
- Using bespoke tools to determine power requirements for telecommunication sites.
- Monitoring and checking drawing content of internal and external CAD Technicians and third party contractors.
- Liaising with Clients on Design related issues.
- Occasional Attendance on Site to measure up proposed locations.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record and experience within a Telecoms environment and must:-
- Have 18th Edition
- Have good knowledge of Telecommunication Base Stations and reviewing electrical schematics.
- Have experience of rooftop safety regulations and design requirements, a working knowledge of Construction, H&S laws and CDM Regulations and British Standards.
- Have experience of managing the quality and workload of Third Party Surveyors and CAD resource.
- This is role will suit an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to develop their career within a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
If you feel you are ready for your next challenge with an organisation that values its people as its key asset, then please apply using the 'Contact Us' page or alternatively, contact Tara McClair on 0118 321 1607 for a full job description.
Please note that we can only accept candidates that can work in and currently resides in the UK.