With operations that span the United Kingdom, Daly International UK is a dynamic infrastructure delivery and management consultancy servicing the biggest names in the UK telecommunications industry.
Having been a major player in the UK telecoms industry since 1997, we employ more than 100 people to provide engineering, design, property, town planning, construction and project management services. We pride ourselves on the experience we have obtained throughout the years working on major telecommunications infrastructure projects for most of the industry's biggest names.
We are currently looking for a professional, adaptive and skilled Design Manager to join our team in our Altrincham Office. The role will be acting at a senior level utilising the skills within the teams to deliver high volumes of output.
The role includes:-
- Providing leadership and coaching to the multisite design team over multiple projects
- Overseeing the delivery of high volume, high quality output; including acting as the technical expert for escalations
- Attend client meetings as required in order to provide technical updates and manage delivery expectations
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record and experience within a Telecoms environment and must:-
- Have strong leadership and coaching skills
- Understand the end to end telecoms design process
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Have experience of rooftop safety regulations and design requirements, a working knowledge of Construction, H&S laws and CDM Regulations and British Standards.
This is role will suit an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to develop their career within a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
If you feel you are ready for your next challenge with an organisation that values its people as its key asset, then please apply by clicking the Apply now button below. Or alternatively, contact Tara McClair on 0118 321 1607 for a full job description.
Please note that we can only accept candidates that can work in and currently resides in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time