With operations that span the United Kingdom, Daly International UK is a dynamic infrastructure delivery and management consultancy servicing the biggest names in the UK telecommunications industry.
Having been a major player in the UK telecoms industry since 1997, we employ more than 100 people to provide engineering, design, property, town planning, construction and project management services. We pride ourselves on the experience we have obtained throughout the years working on major telecommunications infrastructure projects for most of the industry's biggest names.
We are currently looking for professional, talented, dynamic Design Engineers to join our team split between the Bellshill (Glasgow) Office and Home-based.
The role includes:-
- Reviewing 3rd Party Surveys to confirm antenna configurations and designs.
- Using bespoke tools to determine Power and Cooling Requirements for telecommunication sites.
- Monitoring and checking drawing content of Internal and External CAD Technicians and Third Party Contractors.
- Liaising with Clients on design related issues.
- Attendance on site, as required, to measure up proposed locations.
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record and experience within a Telecoms environment and must:-
- Understand antenna configurations
- Have good knowledge of Telecommunication Base Stations and reviewing Elevation and Plan drawings.
- Have experience of rooftop safety regulations and design requirements, a working knowledge of Construction, H&S laws and CDM Regulations and British Standards.
- Have experience of managing the quality and workload of Third Party Surveyors and CAD resource.
This is role will suit an experienced Telecoms Design Engineer looking to progress their career within a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
If you feel you are ready for your next challenge with an organisation that values its people as its key asset, then please apply by clicking the Apply now button below. Or alternatively, contact Tara McClair on 0118 321 1607 for a full job description.
Please note that we can only accept candidates that can work in and currently resides in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year