With operations that span the United Kingdom, Daly International UK is a dynamic infrastructure delivery and management consultancy servicing the biggest names in the UK telecommunications industry.
Having been a major player in the UK telecoms industry since 1997, we employ more than 100 people to provide engineering, design, property, town planning, construction and project management services. We pride ourselves on the experience we have obtained throughout the years working on major telecommunications infrastructure projects for most of the industry's biggest names.
We are looking for expressions of interest from CAD Technicians to join our team working out of our Glasgow (Bellshill), Reading (Theale) or Manchester (Altrincham) offices.
In a nutshell our CAD Technicians are responsible for producing high quality technical and structural drawing documentation for multiple project teams, servicing multiple clients. Each drawing you work on will need to meet the project’s and client’s specifications with our mission being to produce top quality drawings that are right first time.
This is a busy and challenging role where you will be responsible for a number of key activities, here are some of them:
- Creation of a suite of drawings including: preliminary/planning, detail design and as built drawings using AutoCAD
- Assisting the Design Engineers and Lead Engineers with design solutions
- Ensuring our design specifications and quality targets are met by delivering drawings that are right first time
- Help input to and maintain the Daly International Design Standard Drawing Library
- Keep all internal and client systems up to date ensuring all work & milestone details are captured
To be in with the best chance of being successful in this role you should:
- Have telecoms-specific AutoCAD experience
- Have a good working knowledge of structural and geotechnical engineering design principles together with an understanding of construction methods
- Be prepared to work to manage your own workload, meet targets and be accustomed to achieving results, sometimes under pressure
- Have the right attitude to help us meet our objectives around design quality and providing a first class service to our clients
A lot of people have said we are good to work for, in part because we support our people and try to make work a friendly, fun place to be but also because we offer our team competitive salaries along with a range of other attractive benefits. You can find out more about working for us on our Careers page.
If you think you have the right skills, experience & are the type of person we are looking for or you would like a full job description then we would love to hear from you. Use the contact form on our website to get in touch and express your interest.