With operations that span the United Kingdom, Daly International UK is a dynamic infrastructure delivery and management consultancy servicing the biggest names in the UK telecommunications industry.
Having been a major player in the UK telecoms industry since 1997, we employ more than 100 people to provide engineering, design, property, town planning, construction and project management services. We pride ourselves on the experience we have obtained throughout the years working on major telecommunications infrastructure projects for most of the industry's biggest names.
We are currently looking for professional, talented, dynamic Build Manager to join our team split between either our Altrincham and Theale Offices and Home-based.
The role includes:-
- Overall responsibility for the management of various Telecom builds at any one time.
- Have experience of managing the quality and workload of Third Party contractors.
- Have a working knowledge of Construction, H&S laws and CDM Regulations and British Standards.
- Manage client meetings, managing expectations and ensuring clarity in prioritises and deliverables.
- Driving the performance of the various parties involved in build.
- Updating data and reports for client reviews.
- Milestone and revenue forecasting.
- Ensuring all build documentation is correct, ready and distributed prior to build (e.g. RAMS, CPHSPs and POs).
This is role will suit an experienced Telecoms Build Manager looking to progress their career within a supportive, friendly and professional environment.
You should have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar and equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience working in a similar role in the UK Telecoms market.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to make smart business decision to ensure success and profitability.
- Working knowledge of Construction Design Management Regulations.
If you feel you are ready for your next challenge with an organisation that values its people as its key asset, then please apply by clicking the Apply now button below. Or alternatively, contact Tara McClair on 0118 321 1607 for a full job description.
Please note that we can only accept candidates that can work in and currently resides in the UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year