As part of Daly International's growth plans, we are looking for an Access Engineer who will be responsible for owning the site building solutions from conception to build. The role will work closely with Programme Managers, internal teams and Clients to ensure that the right build solution is in place.
The Access Engineer will be responsible for:
- The build solution from concept to build
- The feasibility and liaison with our clients throughout the process
- Reviewing the build solution with Design ensuring buildability details are captured
- Reviewing the build solution with our commercial team (QS) and ensuring all build costs are captured
- Managing the change control process and measuring impact on the build solution
- Client liaison on specific build solution (pre-build instruction
- Internal liaison with our Programme team
In order to be successful in the role, you will need:
- Strong understanding of buildability issues and technical requirements
- Good understanding of site design
- Good commercial appreciation of site build
- Excellent Client management skills
- Excellent data management
- a 'can do' attitude to drive solutions through
This is a full time permanent role and can be fulfilled from either our Theale or Altrincham offices.
Daly International are an expanding company with many years experience in Telecoms; we hope you will join us on our journey.
For more information please contact HR@dalyinternational.com